Anston is proud to be the only Australian supplier to offer a reinforced pedestal paving solution, which has been designed and engineered specifically for pedestal applications.
Our reinforced pedestal pavers incorporate a sturdy, reinforced steel framework within the body of the paver, which provides extra structural integrity. This ensures that any cracking in the paver’s surface will not result in a broken paver, as the steel frame will firmly hold the body of the paver in place.
Available in over 50 sizes, our pedestal paving range is available in all 25 Anston standard colours and finishes. Customisation options are also available upon request. Enjoy the full range of benefits of using a pedestal system, with built-in security features for your peace of mind.
If you would like to make an enquiry about your pedestal paving project, please contact our sales team.
Benefits of a pedestal system
- The use of pedestals means that the finished paved surface can be completely level, as any drainage grades that would typically be required can simply be incorporated into the sub-base beneath.
- The gap provided by the pedestals between the paved surface and the sub-base provides perfect storage areas for plumbing, electrical and any other connections that may be required.
- Services running underneath the paving can be easily accessed by lifting out only the relevant pavers above the services. When access is no longer required, the pavers are easily put back into place.
- Pedestal paving allows significant time and cost savings as there is no need to prepare a screed bed, nor to use any grouting or bonding agents.
- Without the use of grout, paved areas look much cleaner and neater, and any concerns about grout smear after installation are eliminated.